Monday, September 15, 2014

Shashank's Thoughts Intro

I am not going to use this space as a diary. I have altogether zero interest in detailing the trivialities of my daily life. What I am interested in writing about are things that are on my mind at a given time. Perhaps it's a movie that struck a chord or a societal issue that I'm unsure about. My intention in starting this is not to present strong opinions and try to generate discussion but simply to chronicle my feelings as something to look back on in the future.

I have no firm schedule on posting nor do I have any idea how long this will last. I do know I am the type of person for whom these types of compulsions come and go. But I do enjoy writing, though I lack any particular skill for it, and have found it at times cathartic to go through the process of filtering my thoughts down to paper. So we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment